>>PLEASE COMPLETE THIS QUESTIONNAIRE BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT<<
Dear Bumgarner & Martin Orthodontics Families,
Happy summer! It has been quite a year so far, and we wanted to say from the bottom of our hearts that we are so thankful for you all! We are so appreciative for your understanding over the last eight weeks with the new protocols we have implemented to keep our team and patients safe as we grapple with this pandemic. We will continue to keep your safety as our number one priority, and to that effect we are again sending out our appointment process (with some slight updates) so you can prepare for your upcoming appointment.
- Brush your teeth (our brushing station is currently closed)
- Bring mask with you to wear in building (in accordance with state mandates, this is a requirement for all patients age 11 and over excepting those with medical conditions)
- Complete 30 second questionnaire within 24 hours of your appointment
- Questionnaire link is HERE
- Once parked, call the office:
- Wake Forest: (919) 556-7820
- Knightdale: (919) 266-6556
- Raleigh: (919) 782-0263
- Team member will confirm that questionnaire is completed (if not, will send you an email with link to complete) and acquire updated mobile phone number
- Once a clinical chair is ready, will send a text to have you enter office
- Team member will meet you at front door for temperature check
- Mask must be worn at all times in the building (when not being treated)
- Families should stay in car unless young child needs to be accompanied
- Practice social distancing with other patients
- Once appointment is completed, patient will return to the car.
- As patient returns to the car, please call our office to make the next appointment. We are happy to answer questions or take payment by phone.
- If patient makes their own appointments, they can do so at the front desk if wearing mask and standing behind clear barrier.
Thank you for your patience with these protocols. We value your trust and loyalty, and we pride ourselves on providing the safest environment possible. Know that we are always available to discuss any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to seeing you at your appointment!
- Dr. Bumgarner, Dr. Martin, and the BMO Team